Savin offers the industry’s broadest and most connected line of digital imaging systems, from compact systems that deliver the power to print, copy, scan and fax right from your desktop to departmental digital color systems that enhance communications quality and boost productivity.
Savin markets a full line of office equipment including color and black and white digital multifunctional products, digital duplicators, color and black and white network laser printers, and fax products.
Featured Product: Savin C9125
- Keep every job on the fast track with reliable print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute.
- Use the productive duplexing feature to print two-sided documents. Get the double advantage of greatly reduced paper costs and more efficient document filing.
- Use less power without changing workflow. The innovative new color Quick Start-up (QSU) fusing system heats up quickly, using less electricity to do the same work and allows faster recovery time of less than 10 seconds from sleep mode where it only consumes 1 watt. All this leads to one of the lowest Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values in the industry.
- Build a powerful, reliable network with seamless integration for Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, AS/400 and other environments. Standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 and SD Slot interfaces, as well as optional Gigabit Ethernet and wireless connectivity, are also available.
- Send scanned documents to any e-mail address at the touch of a key with Scan-to-Email. No dedicated servers or additional software are required.
- Save documents on a shared server for fast, easy distribution with a productive Scan-to-FTP feature. You can also send scanned documents to a local server for intelligent archiving with Scan-to-Folder.
- Scan or print documents directly from a USB memory device or SD memory card with Scan-to-Media. This makes document portability fast and easy.
- Produce professional finished documents without taking up excessive floor space. Both systems offer an internal finisher, which offers automatic stapling and optional 2- or 3-hole punching.
- Push workgroup productivity to new heights with an ample paper supply. The system offers a total paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets, a standard 50-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder and up to five paper sources.
- Save time and minimize network traffic with PDF Direct Print, a convenient capability that allows end-users to print PDFs without having to open them in Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Charge specific print jobs to specific clients, workgroups or job numbers using the advanced but easy Classification Code feature.
- Consolidate copying, printing, scanning and document management into a single device, with a smaller footprint and one set of consumables.
- Provide strong lines of defense for sensitive information with the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS). This robust security feature automatically overwrites the hard drive after each job. Standard HDD encryption lets you protect valuable data, even if the hard drive is stolen.
- Protect e-mail transmissions with advanced encryption technology and defend against unauthorized network interception with S/MIME (Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
- Print color documents without worrying about costly overuse. Several levels of authentication let you confirm user identity and control access to color, scanning and other functions.
To learn how our Hardware Solutions can offer savings to your company, click here.