Canon Wide Format
Canon offers state-of-the-art wide format printing solutions designed with exceptional speed, flexibility and quality. With three distinct lines of printers; 12-color for the photography and graphics markets, 8-color for the production market and 5-color for the technical documents and general use markets, Canon has a large format solution to fit the needs of architects, engineers, GIS professionals and artists alike. With printers ranging in size from 60-inch down to 17-inches, your wide format prints will stand out every time. Key uses include in-house poster/banner printing, photo quality large format prints, outdoor signage, and tradeshow large format printing.
Featured Product: iPF755
The premier printing solution for architects, engineers, GIS professionals, and artists alike-The 36” imagePROGRAF iPF755 large format printer is a powerful print solution designed to meet the demands of medium to large workgroups. With incredible line accuracy, an 80GB hard drive, and on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files, the iPF755 is an ideal solution for any professional with a need for printing complex full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format graphics quickly, effortlessly, and with remarkable detail. A totally revamped, environmentally-conscious design with fully front-accessible operations allows for outstanding ease-of-use and flush wall installation in any environment. From loading paper to navigating through an intuitive control panel, the iPF755 simplifies large format printing.
- High-speed, 5-color printer
- 80GB Hard Drive
- Print Job Accounting Manager
- Economy Print Mode
- Reactive Ink System
- PosterArtist Lite
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office
- Media Width: 8” – 36” (Cut Sheet), 10” – 36” (Roll Feed)
- Media Thickness: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Maximum Roll Feed: 59’
- Print Length: 63” (Cut Sheet)
- Paper-Feed Method: Roll feed: One roll, top-loading, front output; Cut Sheet: One sheet, top-loading, front output.
- Dimensions: 41.8” (H) x 51.3”(W) x 34.3” (D)
- Weight: 139 lbs. with stand
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz)
- Print Resolution: Up to 2,400 × 1,200 dpi
To learn how our Hardware Solutions can offer savings to your company, click here.